Hugo Rodriguez is a senior Psychologist in Private Practice since 1982. He is the founder and Director of West Area Psychological Services. A graduate of the University of New South Wales (Australia), Hugo completed a Master of Research degree at Macquarie University in 2018, proceeding (pending on results) to the doctoral dissertation Understanding Consciousness as a [Quantum] Complex-Adaptive-System.
Previously he conducted a research study at Macquarie University (Sydney, Australia), publishing his first book on this topic in 2006: What do I want? How do I get it? A complete guide to Effective Thinking and Mind Power.
Disillusioned with the little impact that traditional Marriage Counselling programs had on the still alarmingly high rate of divorce, he designed a counselling program based on a set of evolutionary laws and principles of Effective Thinking, which he utilised and perfected over a period of 20 years. He published these works in his second book, The Golden Rules of Marriage.
Hugo’s third book is the trilogy What Quantum Science Taught us About Being Human. Here Hugo explains how human existence can be better explained based on the concepts of Quantum Science.
Hugo is a qualified Worcover and Medicare provider. His professional portfolio includes employments with the Department of Health of NSW, The NSW Corrective Services, and several Rehabilitation Firms.
Professional Qualifications and Associations:
- BA (Hon. Degree) Psychology; University Of NSW; class 1982
- Currently completing a Master of Research degree at Macquarie University.
- Psychologists Registration Board. Reg. Number: PSY1138964
- Workcover Provider 7033
- Medicare Provider Number: 2586951K
- Medibank Private Provider Number: 0847172Y
- Psychologist private consultant since March 1983
- Principal of West Area Psychological Services Pty Ltd
- Psychologist/Rehabilitation consultant with RehabSolutionsAustralia Ltd
- Psychologist/Rehabilitation consultant with Energize Physiotherapy & Allied Health Centre Pty Ltd
- Psychologist with the Child and Family Team, Department of Health
- Psychologist with the Department of Corrective Services
- Psychologist (Intern 1983) with AAISH (Association for the Assistance of the Intellectual and Socially Handicapped)
- “What do I want? How do I get it? A complete guide to Effective Thinking and Mind Power”, 2006, Zeus Publications
- “The Golden Rules of Marriage”, 2011, Zeus Publications
- “What Quantum Science taught us about being Human”, 2018, Zeus Publications